In this lesson, you will conduct research on one of the Princeton Reviews top Game Design and Development university programs.
College and Career Readiness
If you’ve ever considered a career in the gaming field, take a moment to examine the Game Design: College and Career Readiness guide below:
Create a Google Slides presentation and include the following:
- Title Slide: Introduce your school
- 1-2 Slides: about the school
- Where is it located?
- How many students?
- What is the tuition?
- 3-5 Slides: overview of the program (consider the following)
- Courses of study/tracks
- Notable alumni
- Something unique to the program
- Job placement
- Size of university/size of school
- Anything else of interest
- Interesting fact from GDC’s: “State of the Game Industry – 2019”
Consult the rubric here for grading requirements:
Submit via Google Classroom.