In this lesson, we’re going to explore what traits and characteristics entrepreneurs share.
“Post” Your Knowledge
Answer each of the questions below on a separate post-it note:
- Besides having a lot of money, what do Mark Cuban, Bill Gates, Richard Branson, and Mark Zuckerberg have in common?
- What do you know, or think you know, about about Entrepreneurship?
- What characteristics or traits make entrepreneurs different than regular employees?
Look through the interviews at the following website: foundation.bz and select one entrepreneur to examine.
Create a new note in your Intro Business evernote notebook to take notes for your presentation below.
Create a slide deck that:
- Introduces your entrepreneur to the class
- Demonstrates how he or she embodies the following entrepreneurial characteristics and traits:
- An appetite for risk
Slide decks should be no more than 5 slides.
In your own words, describe the characteristics that make entrepreneurs different than ordinary employees: