In this quest, you will create an original video game themed podcast
Product of Learning
You must create an original Serialized podcast related to video games. I’d encourage you to interview professional game designers and developers to learn about their craft and path towards becoming employed in this competitive industry.
You will publish to your podcast to SoundCloud.
You are welcome to use any resources you want. The list below is simply a starting point and in no way represents a chronological list of steps. You WILL have to conduct research to figure out how this works.
- Podcasting on a Budget: How to Record Great Audio on a Budget
- Audacity (software loaded on our computers)
Upon completion of this quest you must answer the following questions in any of the following ways: as a video log entry (post to YouTube), as a blog post via Medium.com), or as an essay via Google Docs (you may propose another response if you so choose).
- What did you do (brief summary)?
- What did you learn?
- What was challenging?
- What is the product of your learning (this can be an embedded screenshot or two, screencast (if doing video), or link to relevant content)?
- What suggestions do you have for future students embarking on this challenge?