This quest is pretty open ended and has to do with sounds in video games – Music, SFX, and everything in between.
Product of Learning
Your product of learning could be a number of things including but not limited to:
- An original song to be used in a game
- A collection of original Sound Effects to be used in a game
- A smaller # of original sounds actually included in a game that you built
You must be prepared to demonstrate how you went about recording your sounds/songs/ambient noises and present them in a website or digital portfolio.
You are welcome to use any resources you want. The list below is simply a starting point and in no way represents a chronological list of steps. You WILL have to conduct research to figure out how this works.
Upon completion of this quest you must answer the following questions in any of the following ways: as a video log entry (post to YouTube), as a blog post via Medium.com), or as an essay via Google Docs (you may propose another response if you so choose).
- What did you do (brief summary)?
- What did you learn?
- What was challenging?
- What is the product of your learning (this can be an embedded screenshot or two, screencast (if doing video), or link to relevant content)?
- What suggestions do you have for future students embarking on this challenge?