In this quest, you’ll research what it takes to develop concert art for video games, film, and other creative endeavors.
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshop
Product of Learning
Using Photoshop, create one to three frames of a scene from an original video game idea. Suggestions for design:
- Set your canvas to 300 DPI
- Use a canvas that will look good printed (up to 20 x 30 inches)
Upon completion of this quest you must answer the following questions in any of the following ways: as a video log entry (post to YouTube), as a blog post via Medium.com), or as an essay via Google Docs (you may propose another response if you so choose).
- What did you do (brief summary)?
- What did you learn?
- What was challenging?
- What is the product of your learning (this can be an embedded screenshot or two, screencast (if doing video), or link to relevant content)?
- What suggestions do you have for future students embarking on this challenge?