For this project, we’re going to get in the holiday spirit by combining the challenge of ‘Where’s Waldo” with historical images and the classic holiday character – Buddy the Elf.
Download the project files below to 01 – Photoshop > Holiday Project.
- Extract the files above into your Holiday Project folder.
- Search for a high resolution historical image and save it to your Holiday Project folder.
- Create a new Photoshop file that is 960 pixels wide by 540 pixels tall at 72 DPI.
- Using a layer masks, layer styles (FX), and adjustment layers, insert Buddy the Elf into your historical photo
- Save your file as a PSD and as a JPG
- Via Google Classroom, create a new slide in the Where’s Buddy presentation and add your image as a background.
- In a text-box, add your first name and last initial in the bottom right corner of your slide using size 12 Calibri font